Make your clicks count! If Second Harvest turns $1 into 2 meals, how many people can you feed?
Oracle has challenged our online community to raise forks (and fingers) against local hunger. For each simple action you take during Hunger Action Month (September), you can earn donations for Second Harvest Food Bank.
With your sharing and caring, Second Harvest can earn up to $25,000 (50,000 meals) from Oracle! Please join us online this month to click our way to a hunger-free community. Here’s how:
- Like our Facebook Page
- Follow @2ndharvest on Twitter
- Watch our videos on YouTube
- Post a photo raising your fork against hunger (regular forks will do!)
- Like or comment on a Second Harvest Facebook post (or leave a comment on our Wall!)
- On Twitter, retweet or mention @2ndharvest. Include #endhunger and #followfriday to get the message out further.
- Comment on the Second Harvest blog
Ready to take action? Warm up your fingers by leaving a comment below to earn 4 meals for people in need in our community. Click these links to follow us online and then stay tuned all month for more fun and easy ways to earn meals for our neighbors in need.
Want to increase your impact? Please share our posts, photos, stories, videos and tweets with your friends and networks. The more clicks we receive, the more people you can feed!
Thank you in advance for raising your forks and fingers!
As of the end of the challenge on 9/30/2011 we accumulated almost 8,000 online actions and reached our $25,000 goal! Thanks to all your clicks, Oracle will donate the full $25,000 (50,000 meals) to help feed our neighbors in need. Thank you for making your clicks count!
Do you want to show your dedication to ending hunger? Order our NEW GoodJoe T-shirt! 40% of the proceeds will benefit SHFB! But it online today!